Airnote (previously called Cleanaer) is the world's smallest air purifier, with Liquid ions that lock-out 99.9% of particles on contact.
- British Allergy Foundation Approved*
- Covers a 56m³ room (approx. 5m x 4m) in less than 5 minutes
- Removes 70% of Dust Mite Allergens & 75% of Pet Allergens in independent trials
- Totally silent & odourless
- Battery operated
- Wall mountable or free standing
- Dust Mite Allergens
- Pet Allergens
- Air pollution
Airnote works in a completely different way to traditional air cleaning methods like filters where the air is only cleaned as it passes through the system.
Airnote releases air cleaning droplets that patrol every corner of the room, immediately locking out pollutants as soon as they enter breathable air.
Each unit comes complete with a cartridge and batteries & can be wall mounted with fixings provided.
An indicator will inform you when the batteries and cartridge needs replacing (approx. 2 month intervals).
* Endorsed by Allergy UK for the removal of dust mite & cat allergens for a room up to 17m³ (this is the standard BAF test room).
Returns: Any returned items will be refunded in full only if the item in question is faulty or damaged. Items returned for any other reason will incur a handling charge of £15.00. Any postage costs paid to return goods are at the cost of the customer, unless the items supplied were damaged or faulty in which case we reserve the right to arrange for our own couriers to collect the goods.